Wednesday, February 21, 2007

OT: enkhata attacks RealGM

re: the latest developments in this bizarre situation

[Edit: The above link no longer works. The thread was removed from their web site after the link was posted here. In any event ...]

Here's a message from "etopn23", a member of the Forums at RealGM.com, who has finally asked the critical question (see below):

----------------------------------------------

etopn23
Real GM
Joined: 05 Feb 2006
Posts: 2074

Posted: Wed Feb 21, 2007 3:26 pm
Post subject:

If he really has documented evidence like he claims of an IP change to that address - what happened to him is messed up ...

----------------------------------------------

To which I say ... that's absolutely, 100%, correct my friend.

The flippant and inaccurate replies to your message by "Marvin!" (Retired Mod) and "CanuckPete" (Moderator), see below ... are indicative of the problem with that site, manipulated behind the scenes by certain unscrupulous people who do not wish to engage in legitimate dialogue with someone they cannot "control" and who does not mindlessly spout the party line of the powers that be at RealGM.com (btw, some of whom are tied to the Raptors' franchise, which has by far the largest Forum on that web site).

----------------------------------------------

Marvin!
Retired Mod
Joined: 14 May 2001
Posts: 14856
Location: Belize Bizzatch

Posted: Wed Feb 21, 2007 3:30 pm
Post subject:

let him blow smoke ... he's full of it and deep down he knows it. this is just feeding his attention

starved delusions of granduer.

----------------------------------------------

CanuckPete
Moderator
Joined: 02 Jun 2001
Posts: 2996
Location: Right here.

Posted: Wed Feb 21, 2007 3:32 pm
Post subject:

etopn23 wrote:
"If he really has documented evidence like he claims of an IP change to that address - what happened to him is messed up..."


He doesn't. What happened in his head is messed up.

----------------------------------------------

To which this corner says ... give your own head a shake!

If I say, I have indisputable documented evidence of what I claim to have happened in this situation from my ISP ... you can bet your bottom dollar that I have exactly that.

(Note: I am not making a "prjection" here ... like I do with my Daily Picks ... which as you can tell, haven't been going too well lately ... but, let's not digress :-) ... I am talking 100% verifiable information from my ISP).

etopn23 ... don't believe a word that people like seanied, barrist, Fairview4Life, Centre Court,(even) CanuckPete, and others ... have to say about me ... as they either:

i) don't have all the information I have

ii) are covering up for the behind-the-scene "shenanigans" that are happening here

iii) have been the ones harassing me (and others) in this situation.

I can tell you flat out that there are other Forum Moderators at RealGM.com who have been in communication with me and other former members since banned from that site.

At least one of these Moderators has been "gagged" from engaging in further correspondence with me pertaining to this situation, when all that person was trying to do is rectify the problem to the satisfaction of all concerned parties.

Why is that?
Why would the people who run RealGM.com decide to "gag" one of their own Moderators?

I am not going to give you that (Global) Moderator's name (at this point) as it is not my intention to get someone into trouble who was only trying their best to help fix this situation.

The fact is ... everything I've said happened in this situation is completely true.

Otherwise ... why would the people who run that site simply not decide to allow me to register again with their Forums?

What exactly are they afraid of?

No comments: